Thursday 22 November 2012

Thursday 22nd November 2012

Today I woke up at half past four with a head ache. The medicine had run out and I slept in my mum's bed. I hardly got any sleep. But I still went to school as i didn't want to miss take over day which is tommorow.

Before we started guided reading Mr Trent asked if Jack could play last minute for the team tomorrow. First I had guided reading and I read aloud to Mr Trent. We were reading Deeping Secrets. Then we went to maths i got 9/10 in the quiz we did. We went to break and I wandered around in the freezing play ground for absoolutely A-G-E-S!!!

We then did something about friendship and antibullying week. The infants weren't involved. Halve of Orion went to 3GW and the other halve of Orion (Blue House) went to 6C. It was a bit boring and a bit fun at the same time.

Then we went back to our own classes and our class did literacy. We wrote down questions that we were going to ask the Barroness that was coming in tommorow.

But I went out for violin. Then I had lunch. I went to the football meeting and got handed the kit.

Then I read my accelorater reader book untill i had to go to maths. Maths went on F-O-R-E-V-E-R. Finally it finished and we were free to go back to class.

Then it was the end of school and went out to mum. She then told me that she'd got a letter from Moira House saying that I'd got an acedemic scholarship.

When I went back inside the school to get my violin I told Mr Trent about the scholarship.

Logan and Regan came round.

No comments:

Post a Comment